Danny Stokes will journey to all 48 State Capitals in the continental US and lead an epic 20 mile Ruck March ending at each state capitol building, in order to strengthen our rucking community of patriotic athletes and raise funds for Operation Enduring Warrior (OEW). The Tour will be divided into five segments between February and November, 2017. The first six cities will be Olympia WA on 16 Feb, Salem OR on 17 Feb, Boise ID on 18 Feb, Salt Lake City UT on 19 Feb, Helena MT on 20 Feb, and Phoenix AZ on 23 Feb. My support vehicle will drop me off 20 miles outside of each city, where I will link up with local athletes, ruckers, ruck clubs, and organizations such as Team RWB, and F3, among others. Those who join must be able to cover the distance in under seven hours, carrying a minimum of 20 pounds. There will be a short 15 minute WOD before we step off, fellowship along the way, and a brief presentation upon endex, highlighting the life of a virtuous American whose work impacted the State. Participants will get a cool patch for completing the event, and there will be beer, soft drinks and pizza.
There will also be a Merchandise Table/booth, displaying the gear of our sponsors, and T-shirts for sale. It will cost $20 to participate in the Ruck, and I’ll donate half of the registration fees to Operation Enduring Warrior. Merchandise proceeds and sponsorships will fund the tour.
“Crawl” level – $75+
- Online Advertising on Capital Tour Facebook & Website
- Business Logo and URL featured on FB Event Page and Website
- Periodic updates featuring Sponsor name, URL, and Photos of product in use by participants
“Walk” level – $250+
- Everything mentioned in “Crawl” sponsorship
- Logo/name featured on Capital Tour T-shirt
“Ruck” level – $500+
- Everything mentioned in “Walk” sponsorship
- Vehicle Wrap Banner or Banner Sign featured on the Capital Tour Trailer, and displayed at post event Merchandise Table
“Spectator” level – $50
- The individual will be named on the Facebook page and website
- intended for personal sponsors that do not have a company
Integration of Sponsor Products:
Your products could be featured at the merchandise table. This would be a way for you to reach a wider customer base, and the possibility of a small commission going to towards the cause. Details of this could be discussed prior to sponsoring.
Please email me at email@example.com or fill out the Contact Us form if you would like more information.